Health and Safety Officer with 3 years+ experience required to join a well-established Main Building Contractor to be based in the Midlands and work on various projects in the area. This is the ideal role for the health and safety officer who wants to escape the Dublin commute and work for a reputable company closer to home. The successful Health and Safety officer will be responsible for conducting regular, formal site audits an carrying out inspections as directed in the safety management system.
- Health and Safety Cert, Diploma or Degree is essential
- With 3+ years experience
- Previous experience managing safety on site
- Excellent communication, leadership, training and presentation skills
- Experience in the construction industry
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Health and Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.