Senior Health and Safety Advisor with 5 years+ experience required to join a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor for a project in Cork.
Responsible for the oversight, management, and effective implementation of the EHS Management System on an assigned project.
- Appropriate Third Level Qualifications – minimum Diploma in Health & Safety.
- IOSH Managing Safely in Construction.
- Previous experience of working with Environmental Management systems.
- Previous experience of maintaining ISO accreditation systems.
- Proven experience of preparation and implementation of documentation and procedures.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Proficient use and knowledge of software such as MS Word, Excel, Outlook etc.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Ability to work within a team.
- Full Driving Licence
- €50k – €60k
- Excellent career prospects
- Company Vehicle / Travel allowance
- Detailed benefits package available on request
If you are a Health and Safety Officer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Sarah Ellis for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.