Groundworks Foreman required for highly reputable civil engineering contractor to work on residential project in West Dublin. Our client is looking for a strong working foreman who would be experienced in all aspects of groundworks and concrete. There is long-term work available in the region for the successful groundworks’ foreman.
- Reporting to company director
- Ensure all site operations are carried out in strict compliance with company HSQE requirements and standards.
- Review of work packages to ensure all necessary information & permits are in place to execute the works safely and efficiently.
- Daily management, supervision, and reporting, of direct labour resources, plant, and materials allocations.
- Post construction survey and compilation of accurate information to prepare As-Built records.
- Liaise proactively with the Client, consultants, the public and associated stakeholders.
- A relevant third level qualification in Civil Engineering or equivalent discipline is desirable but not essential – strong groundworks background is essential
- Supervisory experience of groundworks required.
- Location of Underground Services training.
- Signing, Lighting and Guarding training.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build effective working relationships.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision, within a fast-paced team environment.
- Full Driving Licence
- Company vehicle / Travel Allowance
If you are a Groundworks Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.