A qualified and experienced Graduate Architect / Architect (Part II) is required by a busy architectural practice in Dublin city. The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ architectural experience, preferably working on residential or mixed-use developments within Ireland or the UK with fall familiarity using current industry regulations.
This practice is a leading player in the Irish architectural market, who has a strong reputation for delivering creative design and innovation across all their work.
The successful Graduate Architect will join an established team and will have the opportunity to work on a range of developments across all project stages.
As they are currently working in line with government guidelines, all interviews will be conducted virtually.
The ideal Graduate Architect will have:
- An educational qualification in Architecture
- A minimum of 2 years’ post graduate architectural experience
- Experience and familiarity working within current industry regulations and codes is essential
- Previous experience on residential, mixed-use, or commercial projects in Ireland or the UK
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Full proficiency in AutoCAD and Revit
- Self-motivated and ambitious
Salary & Benefits:
- €35k-€45k depending on experience
- 21 days holidays
- Annual salary review
- Life Assurance
- Critical illness cover
- Discretionary bonus
If you are an experienced Graduate Architect and meet the criteria above, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.