Geotechnical Engineer (8-10 years):
*Must have worked in Ireland or the UK*
Geotechnical Engineer required to join an Irish owned Civil, Structural & Transportation Engineering Consultancy. This award-winning consultancy has several offices across Ireland and they have a broad range of work both in the private and public sectors. The role will be ideally based in the West of Ireland office but it is also possible to work in their Dublin office.
- The Geotechnical Engineer will join a large Transportation team and will work on a range of exciting and prestigious civil engineering projects.
- This appointment will provide the successful Geotechnical Engineer with the opportunity to further develop their career and progress within the company.
- The successful Geotechnical Engineer will be responsible for taking a range of projects from inception to completion.
- This company retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a rewarding career and employees are rewarded for their hard work.
- Degree in Geotechnical Engineering or engineering geology.
- Post graduate MSc will offer a distinct advantage
- Geotechnical Engineer with a minimum of 8-10 years+ post graduate experience in an engineering consultancy in the UK or Ireland.
- Sound knowledge of engineering and rock and soil mechanics.
- Must have worked on large infrastructural projects as Geotechnical Engineer.
- The successful Geotechnical Engineer must have strong technical design skills.
- Knowledge of geotechnical software will offer an advantage.
- Knowledge of rock slope design will offer a distinct advantage.
- Must be fluent in English and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary circa €50-60K+ commensurate with candidate’s experience.
- Paid Institute Membership for Chartered candidates
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Flexible working hours
- If desired it is possible to work from home
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
- West of Ireland OR Dublin
If you are a Geotechnical Engineer who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.