General Foreman required for a highly reputable Main Building Contractor to work on a Residential Project in West Dublin. This is an ideal role for a Foreman with strong overall experience who will manage the construction process up until finishing. Please note we also have similar roles like this in South and North Dublin.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Trade background preferable.
- Strong Residential experience in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience in RC Frame builds essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Ability to manage the construction team and subcontractors effectively.
- Managing various aspects of Health and Safety on site.
- €70k – €75k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
- Long term role with a very stable company
If you are a General Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.