General Foreman required for a highly reputable Developer, to work on a Residential Project in Dublin. This is an ideal role for a Foreman with strong overall experience who will manage the construction process up until finishing.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Trade background preferable.
- Strong Residential experience in Ireland or the UK.
- Experience in RC Frame builds essential.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards.
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Ability to manage the construction team and subcontractors effectively.
- Managing various aspects of Health and Safety on site.
- €65k – €75k
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Great benefits package
- Long term role with a very stable company
If you are a General Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.