General Foreman required for a well-established residential Developer to work on a 400+ unit project in South Dublin. We are looking for an experienced General Foreman who has delivered large scale housing schemes previously in Ireland or the UK. Excellent package and great career progression offered.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Manage subcontractors
- Managing construction team
- Managing programme
- Ensure completion dates are met
- Ensuring quality of works
- Managing health and safety on Site
- Trade background or degree qualified
- Housing scheme experience in Ireland or the UK at Site Manager / Foreman level.
- Excellent working knowledge of latest building regulation and certification standards
- An ability to achieve demanding time and quality targets.
- Travel allowance
- Other Benefits
- Long term role with a very stable company
If you are a General Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.