Foreman required for a Tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on a large Hospital Project. Our client is one the leading contractors in Ireland and will be able to provide the successful Foreman with everything they need to progress and develop a long-term career within the company. The ideal Foreman will have experience on large scale projects.
- Responsible for the day to day managing of the site
- Implementation of Daily and Weekly Programmes together with the issue of programme detail to sub-contractors
- Maintaining the Site Diary – recording manpower levels for each sub-contractor and keeping detailed notes of all site activities
- Help manage project in line with the agreed production targets
- Assisting with the control of equipment on site
- They will oversee the running of site with regards to health & safety, programme and quality.
- You will work closely with subcontractors, suppliers, whilst managing your team on site.
- The successful Foreman must have at least 5+ years’ experience working on building projects for main building contractors in Ireland or the UK.
- Have worked in a supervisory capacity on building projects for 5 years+.
- Strong understanding of the construction industry and working on site
- Excellent communication
- Commercially aware.
- Strong time management skills.
- Must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Basic salary circa €65k – €75k+
- Travel Allowance / Company Van
- Company Pension Scheme
If you are a Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Sarah Ellis for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 21 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.