Finishing Manager required for a leading residential developer to work on an apartment complex in South Dublin. The successful Finishing Manager will have worked on will have worked on apartments previously and have managed the fit-out element of the project for the main contractor. Following the competition of this project the successful Finishing Manager will move onto a similar project in the Dublin area. Our client has a strong pipeline of work for the next few years.
- The suitable candidate must have 5+ years management experience (fit-out / finishing).
- Experience working on apartments in Ireland or the UK
- Great at driving a project and managing the trades
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Experience in Word, Power Point and Excel skills
- Lead the fit-out team
- Ensure the apartments are ready for handover
- You will support the management of the project budget in conjunction with the wider team – quantity surveyor etc
- You will prepare project, programme, risk management plans
- You will be responsible for the flow of information to site teams, key stakeholders and partners, on your site
- You will manage the site team, both direct and indirect, ensuring the project is running to programme
- Manage sub-contractors
- Present reports defining projects progress, problems and solutions
- Basic salary circa 80k -90k
- Generous bonus scheme (paid twice per year)
- Pension (market leading)
- Health Insurance coverage
- Company Jeep
If you are a Finishing Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.