Finishing Foreman required for leading developer to work on a project in Dublin. Our client is one of Irelands leading developers and has a great pipeline of work across the country. Our client is now looking for a finishing foreman to work on their development in North County Dublin.
- Ensure Completion Dates are met.
- Liaise with Sales and Legal Team.
- Liaising with Homeowners and Potential Purchasers.
- Liaising with the Completions Coordinator.
- Maintain Programme.
- Manage Subcontractors and Service Providers.
- Take control of projects from plastering / skimming stage onwards, through 2nd & 3rd fix to snagging stage and completion.
- Take control of Snag List.
- Strong finishing experience.
- Excellent time management and communication skills.
- 5+ Years’ experience in relevant role.
- €65k-€75k DOE
- Excellent benefits package.
If you are a Finishing Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.