Electrical Supervisor required to join one of Ireland’s leading providers of High and Medium-Voltage electrical services. Their offices are based in Wexford, with a range of projects in Ireland and the UK including; Transport, Renewable Energy, Pharmaceutical and Educational projects. The successful candidate will report directly to the company Directors and will be responsible for the successful delivery of projects.
If you are an Electrical Supervisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Negotiating, scheduling and managing maintenance and installation contracts.
- Supervising HV/MV installations, commissioning, maintenance and handover documentation.
- Ensuring on time delivery of projects, including management of change in project scope
- Work scheduling.
- Resource management – People and equipment.
- Procuring HV/MV equipment.
- Staff recruitment, on-boarding and day to day management.
- Staff training and development.
- Management of sub-contractors
- Final account negotiations
- Building and maintaining client relationships
- Weekly & Monthly progress meetings with Directors.
- Hold a Degree in Electrical Engineering or be a Trade qualified electrician who has held recent roles as an Electrical Supervisor/Electrical Construction Manager or equivalent.
- Have at least 10 Years’ experience in the Electrical Industry.
- A proven track record of working in a role with similar responsibilities and duties.
- Experience working on projects with MV and HV electrical works.
- Full drivers’ licence.
- Proficient in MS Office, MS Project and AutoCAD.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to work off own initiative but also as part of a team.
- Salary circa €80,000 to €100,000 – DOE
- Company vehicle
- Fuel card
- Laptop & Phone
If you are an Electrical Supervisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.