Electrical Site Manager with over 5 years’ experience required to join a highly reputable Electrical contractor to work on a Pharmaceutical project in Cork. The successful Electrical Site Manager will report to the Contracts Manager.
- Coordinating and Planning of resources including labour, materials, and sub-contractors.
- Manage and drive a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines.
- Ensure the adherence to safety and quality standards.
- Prepare relevant reports.
- Reporting on project progress.
- An engineering qualification or relevant work experience, a trade background is also an advantage.
- 5+ years previous experience within an electrical environment, preferably for a services contractor.
- A minimum of 5 years in an Electrical Site Manager role
- Experience working on Pharmaceutical projects would be a distinct advantage.
- Proven record of co-coordinating and managing design and build projects in excess of €7M.
- Health and safety qualification would be beneficial.
- Good Computer skills in word, excel etc.
- Due to the immediate nature of this requirements all candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Circa €60,000 – €70,000 DOE
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an Electrical Site Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.