A large and very well-established Mechanical and Electrical Contractor is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project Manager to lead a Data Centre fit out projects for a Key Client in Frankfurt, Germany.
The ideal candidate will be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop and administer quality control provisions; liaise on project cost estimating and value engineering, as appropriate.
- Champion Safety implementation & Quality focus on site.
- Track and report at weekly client update meetings.
- Liaise with the Commercial team to ensure contracts, purchase orders, payment certs and change orders are issued in accordance with company policies.
- Planning of all resources including labour, materials and sub-contractors.
- Develop a constructible and detailed schedule with the project planner.
- Liaise with the client regarding the permitting of all works within the live environment and participate in the development of RAMS and relevant client permits.
- A strong understanding of the COHE policies and to liaise with various vendors and subcontractors in relation to LOTO of their equipment.
- A trade and/or relevant third level qualification
- 5 – 10 years previous experience in Project Management
- Proven record of coordinating and managing large installation projects
- €85,000 to €90,000 – DOE
- 2 return flights home a month paid for
- Fully covered accommodation
- Transportation to and from site covered
- 21 days annual leave
If you are an Electrical Project Manager looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 035 1825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Building Services Engineers across Ireland.