My client are now seeking an experienced Electrical Project Manager to join their Power Division. The Project Manager will be responsible for delivery of a large-scale power project’s, taking the lead on site, supported by the Contracts Manager and Project Team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivering large scale projects managing multiple teams to deliver safe projects with the ability to manage and own schedule and cost.
- Project management and supervision of (simultaneous) electrical projects to specific budget and time constraints.
- Ensure the Construction Team is adhering to all Contractual requirements and providing advice and monitoring of same.
- Manage Project Costings and assist with project finance reporting.
- Review contractors costs and claims.
- Daily and weekly progress reports on works completed.
- Chair and attend regular meetings with the Client.
- Identify issues and risks at the earliest opportunity and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate.
- Schedule of workload, equipment and resources.
- Liaise with the SHEQ Manager (Safety, Health, Environment & Quality) on all project SHEQ matters.
- Support Business Development, through tendering and business networking.
- Ensure our core Customer Care principles are adhered to.
- Experience working on multi discipline projects.
- A Degree in Engineering or Management plus minimum 5 years post-qualification experience within the industry would be a distinct advantage.
- Previous experience with MV/HV is preferred.
- Excellent Commercial knowledge and understanding.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including diagnostic skills.
- Ability to motivate and encourage others whilst taking the lead.
- Salary circa €80K – €90K
- Excellent benefits package
If you are an Electrical Project Manager considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.