Electrical Estimator – Job Ref: 12824
A Tier 1 M&E contractor is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Estimator for projects based in Cork. This contractor works on large scale projects across multiple sectors including: Pharmaceutical; Industrial; Healthcare; Commercial and Data Centres.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- The Electrical Estimator will be tendering on a variety of large-scale projects including commercial, pharma, DC, healthcare etc.
- Involved in full tender process from beginning to completion
- Liaising with relevant parties on an on-going basis
- Experience in an Electrical contracting environment essential
- The successful Electrical Estimator will have a relevant third level degree and/or a trade background
- Minimum of five years’ experience in a similar role
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under strict deadlines essential
- Excellent communication and time management skills essential
- Immediate start available
- €70k to €80k – DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- Financial support for further training
- Continuous Professional Development (CPD) leading to chartered status
- Performance incentives and the ability to progress your career
If you are an Electrical Estimator looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission.