Experienced Electrical Estimator required to join a leading Electrical Contractor at their offices in West Dublin. The successful applicant would be reporting directly into the Commercial Manager and would be working on a range of Commercial and Light Industrial Projects.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- The Electrical Estimator will be responsible for the preparation of tenders.
- Conduct periodic review of work practices to identify appropriate cost saving measures.
- Quantify material, plant and labour requirements for relevant projects.
- Analyse sub-contractor quotations, checking inclusions and exclusions.
- Negotiate prices with suppliers and sub-contractors.
- Issue tender queries and prepare tender reports.
- Source and categorise pre-project information.
- Create a procurement schedule for the project.
- Prepare cost reports and detailed estimates.
- Complete the final handover to the project team.
- Relevant Electrical Qualification minimum of FETAC Level 6 Advanced/Higher Cert
- 3 years+ experience working as an Electrical Estimator on M&E projects.
- An Electrical Estimator coming from a trade background would be beneficial.
- Must have experience working on projects in Ireland or the UK and be eligible to work in Ireland without a work permit.
- Experience pricing large scale jobs up to the value of circa €3 Million.
- Good communication skills and proven track record in taking tenders from pricing through to final client award.
- Ability to work as both part of a team and on their own initiative.
- Salary €60,000 to €65,000 DOE
- On-site parking
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are an Electrical Estimator who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.