Electrical Engineer (Design) – Job ID: 13438
Excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer (Design) to join a leading multidisciplinary engineering consultancy in Dublin. This company has a strong reputation for rewarding their staff & offer excellent career progression.
Our client is committed to providing their employees with exceptional opportunity for career growth. The successful Electrical Engineer will work on a broad range of exciting building projects some of which are listed below.
- The successful Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design of Electrical
- Project Planning and Compiling project reports.
- Compilation of Specifications for Electrical
- Ensuring full co-ordination between specifications and drawings.
- Estimating & Cost control.
- Conceptual design studies and reports.
- Liaising with architects, clients and other stakeholders to set the constraints of the electrical design and co-ordinate with all other disciplines in terms of the electrical requirements and the electrical discipline’s influence on all others.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering.
- Minimum 3 years post-qualification experience in design gained within a consultancy environment.
- An Electrical Engineer who is progressing to achieve chartership will have a distinct advantage.
- Organised and adaptable with a flexible approach to work.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines.
- Developing knowledge of relevant standards and regulations.
- Experience in the design of the main Building Services Electrical systems such as power supply, lighting etc.
- Fully proficient in AutoCAD – Experience in Revit a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary circa €40,000 to €50,000 – depending on experience
- 24 annual leave days a year
- Annual Bonus
- Paid Health Insurance
- Life Assurance & Income Protection
- Paid membership fees to one professional institution
- Great location
- Excellent CPD
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Joe Newman today. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.