Fantastic opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join one of the worlds leading consultancies in their Dublin office as an Associate Director. The successful engineer would be involved in some of the world’s leading mission critical projects such as data centres. In this role you will be given the freedom and support to put your own stamp on the team and the company itself. You will be working on projects all over the world and leading a team of some of Irelands best engineers. This role will be working with well-established clients and developing the relationship with them. Our client has committed themselves to a sustainable and carbon neutral future. Along with an excellent salary this role comes with excellent benefits such as a considerable bonus paid twice a year and the opportunity for hybrid working.
- Project planning and management
- Conceptual design studies and reports
- Working with new and existing clients
- Leading a team of engineers developing data centre projects through the full projects
- Representing the team with the client and contractors
- Mentoring engineers both junior and senior
- Level 8 Degree in Electrical Engineering or a relevant discipline
- Chartered with Engineers Ireland or the equivalent.
- 15 years’ experience ideally in a design consultancy background
- Experience in the design of data centres/mission critical projects
- Experience working with clients and winning new business
- Very technically minded with in dept knowledge of relevant standards internally and externally
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary: €90k – €100k – dependant on experience
- Considerable bonus twice a year
- Hybrid working
- Double Pension contribution
- Flexible working hours
- Full assistance with public transport
- Life Assurance and Income Protection
If you are interested in this role, please contact Leah Colfer for a completely confidential discussion. We will never send your cv to our clients without your permission. We also have a number of roles for Mechanical and Electrical Engineers at a number of levels.