Electrical Engineer – 13773
Junior Electrical Engineer required to join a building services engineering company in Mayo. The successful Electrical Engineer will be involved in a range of large Pharmaceutical and Healthcare projects across Ireland. This role is suited to an engineer with over 1 years post grad experience.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Review technical specifications, schematics, and GA plans for proposed site installations.
- QA and system walk downs.
- Create handover packs and create system boundaries.
- Carry out design calculations, design reviews, and determine cable sizing.
- Manage system turnover packs with commissioning teams.
- Manage RFI responses.
- Ensure the site team are working off the latest revision of the drawings.
- Develop and monitor all cable schedules through the project such as MV, LV, Control, ELV, EMS, BMS, ICT, Fibre, Security, FA, FS, ensuring there are no omissions.
- Prepare O&M manuals for all systems.
- Create sign off documentation for systems.
- Level 8 Degree in Electrical Engineering is essential.
- An electrical trade background would be beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent IT skills are essential.
- Experience using AutoCAD and Revit would be beneficial.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines & to a high standard.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary €35,000 to €45,000 DOE
- Further study contributions
- Full benefits package available on application
If you are an Electrical Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.