Electrical Engineer required to join Ireland’s top multi-disciplined engineering and construction company. The successful candidate will join the Natural Resources Division within the Projects Department and will assist with the delivery of an annual maintenance programme on Electrical, Communication and Instrumentation assets on the Natural Gas Network countrywide. Dublin office based with regular site and client visits throughout Ireland.
- Plan and deliver work within time and budget while maintaining high safety, environmental and QA standards.
- Implement a quality/compliance framework for all Capital Expenditure Projects
- Assist the Project Team with costings and programme.
- Ensure that all resources are trained and have an appropriate level of competence for all tasks undertaken.
- Meet project KPI obligations.
- Provide a weekly Cost and Value Report for return to Commercial Department for those resources under your control.
- Maintain regular contact with the client’s operational and construction teams and keep them abreast of any changes in the maintenance or construction programmes on the network.
- Electrical Engineering Degree or equivalent
- 3 – 5 years’ relevant experience
- Electrical engineering background
- Familiar with ATEX installations
- Industrial Instrumentation
- Clean drivers’ licence
- Computer literate and able to work effectively with the basic Microsoft suite of programmes as a minimum.
- Good understanding of the electrical design process and ability to demonstrate working knowledge of brief/scope documents, design concepts as well as some experience technically i.e. calculations.
- Some commercial awareness
- Salary circa €55k – €75k DOE
- Excellent benefits package
If you are an Electrical Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.