Electrical Engineer – 13755
Electrical Engineers (Junior & Intermediate) required to join a very well-established multi-disciplinary contractor on a project in Kildare. This contractor manages a range of complex engineering projects including Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services, Healthcare & Building Services. This contractor invests heavily in training, providing a brilliant opportunity for career progression.
If you are an Electrical Engineer who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Assist with the preparation of technical and contract documentation for issue.
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Prepare method statements and risk assessments.
- Liaising and co-ordinating with clients, other members of the design team and contractors on technical issues.
- Familiarisation of Design/IFC specifications and drawings.
- Liaising with the BIM department and overseeing the coordination process to transform design information into full installation drawings.
- Managing all technical queries on site and assist project team in all site electrical engineering issues to include: the management, the planning, the testing and commissioning and the handover of all project systems.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, and coordinate program of assigned engineering work and projects.
- Assemble bid, approval, and construction issue drawing packages.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and efficiency of processes, recommending change if necessary.
- Estimate cost, reliability, and safety factors.
- Generate specifications for parts.
Qualifications / Skills
- A degree in Electrical Engineering.
- 1 – 4 years post grad experience within the Irish market.
- This role would also suit candidates who were electricians and who have gone on to complete a degree in Electrical Engineering.
- Fluent English with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in the Data Centre sector would be an advantage.
- Good IT skills, particularly in AutoCAD, Navisworks and Microsoft Office Packages.
- Ability to work to strict deadlines.
- Salary €35,000 – €45,000 DOE
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are an Electrical Engineer and are looking for your next career move, please send your cv or call Joe Newman, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland. IND2