Electrical Engineer – Job ID: 12786
Excellent opportunity for an Intermediate Electrical Engineer to join the Cork office of a highly respected, award-winning global engineering consultancy. This company has a strong reputation for rewarding their staff & offer excellent career progression.
Our client is committed to providing their employees with exceptional opportunity for career growth. The successful Electrical Engineer will work on a broad range of exciting building projects (commercial, industrial, pharma, healthcare, datacentres & retail).
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team on both large and medium scale projects
- Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design electrical services packages in Revit & AutoCAD
- Provide technical support and assistance to Senior Electrical Engineers
- Implementing Quality & CAD Revit standards
- Check other electrical engineers work for accuracy and quality and undertake peer reviews
- Attend and participate in client and PM Group meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations
- Degree in Electrical Engineering is essential.
- In the process of gaining Chartership will be a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years’ postgraduate consultancy experience along with evidence of career progression and management of (or significant input into) small to medium scale projects.
- You should be able to demonstrate teamwork and the ability to perform lead duties on projects and, as required, deliver design and project management support from initial concept planning through to construction and commissioning.
- The successful candidate will work as part of our team, helping to ensure we achieve the best results and deliver a consistently high-quality service to clients
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD is essential, and experience of Revit is a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary circa €40,000 to €50,000 – depending on experience
- Global company profit share (paid twice annually)
- Double matching pension contribution
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Life assurance, health insurance plans & subsidy
- Schemes: flexible Friday, work from home, travel to work & annual leave purchase scheme
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.