Electrical Engineer – Job ID: 10888
Electrical Engineer needed to join a progressive Building Services Engineering Consultancy practice in Dublin. The Electrical Engineer role will suit high calibre candidates who are highly competent electrical design engineers with excellent interpersonal, communication and team working skills. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a track record in developing and maintaining client relationships and providing high quality client centred services.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team on both large and small projects
- Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design electrical services packages in Revit & AutoCAD
- Provide technical support and assistance to Senior Electrical Engineers
- Implementing Quality & CAD Revit standards
- Check other electrical engineers work for accuracy and quality and undertake peer reviews
- Attend and participate in client and PM Group meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or similar Electrical based accreditation is essential.
- Chartership, or in the process of gaining Chartership is a distinct advantage.
- Minimum of 4+ years’ postgraduate experience along with evidence of career progression and management of (or significant input into) small to medium scale projects.
- You should be able to demonstrate teamwork and the ability to perform lead duties on projects and, as required, deliver design and project management support from initial concept planning through to construction and commissioning.
- The successful candidate will work as part of our team, helping to ensure we achieve the best results and deliver a consistently high-quality service to our clients/
- Strong knowledge of AutoCAD is essential, and experience of Revit is a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- Basic salary circa €50,000 to €60,000 – depending on experience
- Matched company pension contribution up to 5%
- 20 Days + 1 No. day per year of service up to 25 days
- Mobile phone, laptop, tablet provided
- Top of the line offices in an excellent location
- Excellent Company Culture
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.