Electrical Design Engineer needed to join a well-established and progressive engineering mechanical and electrical consultancy in Dublin. The successful Electrical Design Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
This is an active and live role – My client has assured me that an offer will be extended and a contract will be issued for the successful candidate.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Hotel & Leisure.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Degree qualification in Electrical Design Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years of Electrical Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Proficient user of the following:
- Amtech, Relux/Dialux
- Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint etc.)
- Autodesk Applications (AutoCAD/Design Review)
- Commercial sector knowledge/experience a strong advantage.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) experience will be advantageous.
Knowledge & Skills
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the following Electrical design areas: Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms, MV/LV Power Distribution, Containment and BMS.
- Excel at working on several projects simultaneously and show the ability to prioritise and plan work.
- Exhibit leadership qualities whilst working flexibly as part of a team.
- Ability to make prompt, disciplined project decisions.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Commercial Awareness.
- €45,000 to €55,000 – dependent on experience
- Paid Overtime
- Pension Scheme
- Free Parking
- Sports & Social Club
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.