Electrical Commissioning Engineer required to join one of Europe’s leading Engineering Contractors for a Data Centre project in Dublin. This contractor has a very strong order book for the next five years and offers fantastic career progression opportunities.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Programming, testing, commissioning and handover of Electrical Systems (Transformers, Generators, UPS, Switchgear etc).
- Supervising onsite service and commissioning projects.Setup, management of and closing out of the commissioning plan for the project.
- Commissioning tagging process and procedures.
- Attending regular commissioning meetings with senior management and clients.
- Ability to develop and work to a structured project commissioning schedule and compiling progress reports.
- Management of area control permits.
- Managing LOTO (Lock Out – Tag Out) processes and procedures.
- Overseeing sub-contractor activities.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Electrically qualified with either a HNC/D, Degree, or apprenticeship.
- 4+ years’ experience in a similar role.
- Experience working on a Data Centre project would be beneficial.
- Experience working with an M&E contractor in the UK or Ireland is essential.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Experience commissioning Transformers, Generators, UPS, Switchgear etc.
- The successful Electrical Commissioning Engineer must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work without the need for a permit.
- Salary €75,000 to €80,000 DOE
- Gym membership contribution
- Discounted healthcare scheme
- Career progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland and Europe
If you are a Electrical Commissioning Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence.