Electrical AutoCAD Technician required to join a Mechanical and Electrical Design Consultancy. The successful candidate will work alongside engineers and technicians on a range of building services projects. This role would suit a technician of any level who is confident in their use of AutoCAD and looking to develop their career.
- Management of CAD files, drawing registers and drawing issue sheets.
- Preparing 2D CAD drawings from engineer’s sketches.
- Liaising with contractors, architects, surveyors, and others for drawing issue/management.
- Preparing, batch plotting and management of hard copy drawings for internal and external use.
- Proactive participation in the design process to maintain quality standards.
- Hold a recognised qualification in Computer Aided Design.
- The successful AutoCAD technician must have at least 1 years’ experience working within a consultancy.
- Must be in Ireland or the UK and be eligible without requiring a work permit.
- The ability to work well as part of a team.
- Knowledge of revit not necessary but an advantage
- Strong communication skills.
- Salary – €30k – €40k
- Free onsite parking
- Training and education support.
- Opportunity to work on exciting projects.
If you are AutoCAD Technician looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.