EHS Advisor required to a very well-established multi-disciplinary contractor on a project in Co. Meath. This contractor manages a range of complex engineering projects including Data Centres, Pharmaceutical, Fire Protection, Technical Support Services, Healthcare & Building Services. This contractor invests heavily in training, providing a brilliant opportunity for career progression.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Complete regular site audits and inspections.
- Communicate audit findings to site management to rectify issues.
- Complete safety reports for the head office.
- Ensure the sites are adequately set up with a site-specific construction EHS Plan.
- Development and management of risk assessments & method statements.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the Senior EHS Officer, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- 1+ years’ experience working in a Construction / M&E safety role.
- A relevant EHS qualification.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Experience working on a Data Centre project would be an advantage.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary €35,000 to €45,000 DOE
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are an EHS Advisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.