EHS Advisor – North Dublin – Job Ref: 11991
One of Irelands leading contractors for electrical and mechanical installation services is currently looking for an EHS Advisor for a New Build project in North Dublin on a full-time permanent basis.
The EHS Advisor is an integrated part of the Project Team and is responsible for providing specialist advise and support on all matters relating to the Environment, Health, Safety and Welfare of site personnel.
Please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Assist the EHS Manager in achieving the clients Critical Success Factor 1, to ensure they are fully compliant in all Health, Safety & Workplace Legislation
- Work effectively with the Project Manager and Construction Team with the implementation of the Integrated Management System
- Ensure the site is adequately set up with a Site-Specific Construction EHS Plan.
- Become a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in all of the clients High Risk Activities (HRA’s) and ensure that they are identified and effectively controlled on site.
- Assist with the development of Risk Assessment & Method Statements
- Assist with the development of SOP’s and provide training and communication to site personnel.
- Report and Investigate incidents when they occur and ensure root causes are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- Communicate Safety Alerts through Toolbox Talk on a scheduled basis.
- Ensure statutory forms and inspections are complete and recorded in a timely fashion.
- Provide EHS project and documentation support.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the EHS Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
Qualifications / Skills
- Relevant Health and Safety Diploma / Degree.
- 2-5 years’ experience on large construction projects, preferable with a contractor.
- People management experience.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Salary circa €50,000 – €60,000 – DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- Pension contributed to by the Company
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Medical Checks
- Compassionate Leave
- Bike-to-Work Scheme
- Free Parking.
If you are an EHS Advisor who is looking for your next career move, please call Jennie Hoare on 086 609 8473, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Top Tier Construction clients across Ireland.