Document Controller required the development arm of a public sector body to work on a long-term education construction project in north Dublin. This role will suit a Document Controller with at least some construction experience, but SharePoint experience is essential to be considered. The successful document controller will be strong with all relevant IT packages and familiar with all site documentation.
- Knowledge and understanding of the document control process at operational level is vital. (Construction experience a distinct advantage)
- Knowledge and experience of using Sharepoint is a MUST. (SharePoint power user experience a distinct advantage)
- IT literate and a good understanding of computer software.
- Ability to prioritise workload when managing multiple tasks.
- Ability to work accurately under pressure to meet project targets.
- Great attention to detail.
- Ensuring construction documentation has been named, uploaded, and filed correctly in SharePoint. Create and ensure all registers are up to date and completed correctly.
- Maintaining documentation in SharePoint e.g. site, library, folder. Restructure existing files to current naming convention.
- Maintain, develop, and document Documents Controller processes and procedures (via process maps, Infographics, or videos)
- Upskill, train, and work 1 to 1 with staff to ensure procedures are understood and followed correctly.
- Support the Project Team with the workflow process, RFI, CO, Site Instructions.
- Support the creation of tenders, safety files and handover information
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €35k – €40k (paid hourly rate)
- Remote working options
- Work self-employed
If you are a Document Controller, who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Declan Hasson or contact Declan for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.