Document Controller required for a permanent position with an Irish owned, long established and multi award winning Main Contractor in West Dublin, reporting to a line manager. This role will suit a Document Controller with approximately 1 – 4 years’ experience. You will be responsible for document control for ISO & CPD purposes, assisting in the preparation of reports, presentations and submissions.
- You must have a minimum of 1 – 4 years previous document control experience
- Ideally you will have experience working in the Civil and Structural Engineering industry but this is not essential.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €35 – 40K+ (doe) + benefits package
- Free parking
- Excellent flexitime
- Mileage & expenses
- Employer will contribute 5% to the Pension
- Superb place to work, where all staff are truly valued and rewarded
Any Document Controller who would like to discuss this role or any other roles should send a cv to Keith Conlon or contact Keith for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.