A Mechanical Engineering contractor is currently seeking an experienced Project Administrator/Document Controller with strong Mechanical Engineering knowledge and experience using IDEA software to be based on a project in Wicklow. With offices in Wexford this contractor mainly works on large scale Pharmaceutical projects in the Greater Dublin area.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing/preparing mechanical packages
- Using IDEA Software
- Monitoring and Inputting hours on timesheets.
- Arrange meetings on site and taking minutes.
- Diary management.
- Database maintenance.
- Filing site paperwork.
- Monitoring and check sign in sheets and delivery dockets.
- General administration office duties – Filing, typing, photocopying, organising couriers, faxing etc.
- Documenting the project details.
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents.
- Provide guidance to users in correct use of document management system to ensure consistency of system usage.
- Mechanical Engineering knowledge/background will be extremely beneficial.
- Experience using IDEA Software is essential.
- Experience working on Pharmaceutical projects would be beneficial.
- Strong Administration skills with 4 years’ experience in Mechanical Engineering/Construction essential.
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook.
- An understanding of ISO systems is beneficial.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure.
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work.
- Excellent communication skills.
- €35 – €45K – DOE
- Continuing professional development
If you are a Project Administrator/Document Controller who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.