Design Manager required for an award-winning Top Tier Main Building Contractor in Dublin. Our client has a diverse project portfolio in the Healthcare, Education, Residential, Refurbishment, Hospitality, Commercial and Industrial sectors. This is an ideal role for a Design Manager looking advance their career with a top contractor.
Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion.
- The Design Manager will report directly to the Project Director.
- Have good commercial and contractual awareness.
- Hold and Lead workshop meetings with sub-contractors.
- Coordinate and track the submittal and approval process of Designs and materials ensuring client sign off and approval.
- Look at risk/design problems by finding solutions with our Design Team before they materialize.
- Develop look ahead plans.
- Plan and co-ordinate with site Project Manager and Site Manager.
- Have good planning and programme skills.
- Should have a good understanding BCAR, TGD, environmental – health and Safety regulations.
- Attend Site Meetings and report on progress.
- Engineering or Architectural degree.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience working as a Design Manager / Design Coordinator on building projects in the Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €70k-€75k
- Superb benefits package
- Excellent career prospects
- Company vehicle / car allowance
If you are a Design Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.