Due to continued growth, new contracts and extensions, one of Ireland’s top Civil Contractors has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Design Engineer in their regional office in Limerick. You will join their experienced teams working on Civil & Utilities projects nationwide.
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
- Designing of infrastructure including Drainage, Storm water, Foul Water and Access Roads and utilities etc.
- Developing the design from initial concept & client specifications.
- Preparing and the implementation of drawings and documents for projects.
- Working with Clients, Contractors, Consultants and all relevant stakeholders.
- Monitoring of project scoping, budgets, monthly operating plans and resource allocation
- A degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- Relevant experience with a Civils Contractor or Groundworks Contractor.
- Design experience of Water Sector, Infrastructure and Public Realm.
- Ability to work as part of a team and achieve tight deadlines.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills.
- Salary circa €55k – €65k
- Benefits package
If you are a Design Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.