An award winning and highly commended architectural practice in the heart of Dublin is seeking to recruit an experienced Design Architect to join the team. With an ever-expanding project portfolio across all project typologies, the successful Design Architect will have the opportunity to work within the projects design team and contribute towards upcoming developments.
This position offers a great opportunity for a talented Design Architect who works well in a collaborative environment who is passionate about delivering high standard projects to meet clients expectations. Working in a fast paced and often changing environment, the Design Architect can work with autonomy and support from the wider team.
In addition to working on exciting projects, personal and professional development is encouraged and rewarded.
Excellent salary and benefits package on offer.
- Hold professional membership to RIAI or RIBA
- Registered Architect with 5 years post graduate experience
- Strong design skills are essential
- The ability to work effectively in a collaborative environment
- Proficiency in Revit, SketchUp, and other graphic design packages
- Self-motivated and conscientious in delivering projects to a high standard
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge and experience adhering to current building and planning legislation
- In the current climate, preference given to Registered Architects already residing in Ireland
- €Excellent remuneration package
- 21 days’ holidays
- Discretionary bonus scheme
- Offer bike to work scheme
- Annual salary review
If you are an experienced Architect, Design Architect, Senior Architect or Project Architect with significant architectural experience in Ireland and interested in this position, please email your CV to Deborah Byrne for further details.