Contracts Manager (Mechanical) required for a busy M&E Contractor to oversee multiple projects in the greater Dublin Area. This is the ideal role for the experienced Contracts Manager coming from another large M&E Contractor. Our client specialises in healthcare and commercial projects and require a Contracts Manager who ideally has worked on some or all of the following; Residential, Commercial, healthcare and Industrial projects.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company’s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
- Degreequalified or a strong trade background
- 10+ years’ experience working with M&E Contractorsin Ireland or the UK
- Have worked as a Mechanical Contracts Manager or as a Senior Project Manager in Ireland or UK previously
- Proven track record of managing M&E projects from initial stages through to handover
- Strong IT Skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Package circa €80k – €90k (DOE)
- Outstanding career progression available
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Annual Bonus
If you are a Contracts Manager (Mechanical) considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.