We are currently recruiting a Construction Manager to work for a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering contractor on a Data Centre project in Dublin. You will be reporting directly into the sites CSA Package Manager.
If you are a Construction Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion.
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil, Structural and Architectural work packages.
- Excellent understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, building regulations, and an up-to-date knowledge of products.
- Familiarity with and management of project schedule in conjunction with other trades and package leads.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architect to Engineering and Client requirements
- The Construction Manager will issue internal weekly progress/supervisors’ reports.
- Attendance at site meetings, internal project reviews, engineering reviews, planning and co-ordination meetings and handover meetings where required.
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and costs issued to the client.
- Develop and implement company procedures with the project manager
- Proficient in the use of structural design software and AutoCAD.
- Perform work in compliance with our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
- 4 years+ experience in a similar role.
- BEng in Civil or Structural Engineering, relevant qualification or trade background.
- Experience working on Data Centre, Pharma or technical projects is essential.
- Proven record of co-ordinating and management of large installation projects
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Salary circa €85,000 – €100,000 – DOE
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland and Europe
If you are a Construction Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland. IND2