Construction Management Graduate required for a leading residential developer to work on a large-scale residential scheme in South Dublin (apartments and housing). You can expect excellent career progression and a positive working environment fully supportive of your career development. Ideally you will have worked on site previously in a similar role
or have completed your placement with a building contractor. This role is especially for graduates that want a career in Site Management.
- Construction Management Degree or Civil Engineering Degree
- 1 Years’ relevant experience working on site required
- Positive attitude and a willingness to progress into site management and further up the company
- You will be tasked with assisting the Site Manager and Senior Site Engineer in the running of the site.
- Assisting on all aspects of Site Management and project processes and procedures
- Quality Control
- Document control
- Managing site records and deliveries
- Excellent salary circa €35k-€45k
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Construction Management Graduate considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.