We have an excellent position for a Civil/Structural Engineer to join a medium sized well established civil and structural engineering consultancy in their Dublin office. The successful Civil/Structural Engineer will be responsible for the analysis and design of a range of projects. Typical projects include Industrial, Commercial, Government and Residential developments. You will work on interesting projects whilst having a good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
Role / Requirements:
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- 1-3 years’+ experience in the analysis and design of Civil and Structural typical projects.
- Ensuring that all aspects of design works are backed up by proven procedures, calculations, and disciplines.
- Assisting with ongoing site-based projects in terms of design development, feeding into inspection plans and the role of ancillary certifier as required under the BCAR regulation.
- Be familiar with Eurocodes / British Standards
- Have fluent English and have strong report writing skills
- Salary €40K – €50K+ doe
- Excellent bonus (circa 10-12%)
- Access to company car
- Flexible working hours
- Paid Institute Membership
- 20 days leave per annum rising to 28 days leave
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil/Structural Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.