Civils Site Agent with utilities and groundworks experience, required for a well-established and growing civil engineering company in Leinster. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities, for the right candidate. This role will cover a project which spans across the Munster and South Leinster regions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in groundworks, roads, water, wastewater, ESB and utilities.
- Experience in trenchless techniques for in-situ sewer rehabilitation would be beneficial.
- A knowledge of sewer network surveying would be an advantage.
- Excellent understanding of gravity sewers and pressurised pipelines.
- Management of resources.
- Maintaining HSQE standards and compliance.
- Documenting daily and weekly site records.
- Assisting the commercial team in relation to site allocations and records.
- Site visits to obtain project scope and requirements.
- Salary of €60k – €65k
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader
- Excellent salary & package
If you are a Site Agent considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.