Civil Project Engineer – Power:
2-5 years’ experience:
Civil Project Engineer with 2 to 5 years’ experience required to join an international multi-disciplinary engineering services contractor in Dublin. Our client is a leading provider of high-value engineering services to a number of ‘blue chip’ companies. The successful Civil Engineer will work with a vibrant, agile and multi-functional team in delivering projects on time, safely, to budget and to the required quality standards.
- The Civil Engineer will be responsible for the management, coordination and support of all the civil elements from both tender and delivery processes through to completion of works with an emphasis on safety, civil design and quality checking to service the electrical requirements.
- The successful Civil Project Engineer will work on the design of civil infrastructure (groundworks) for a range of leading edge projects including windfarms, pharma, data centres and power transmission and distribution.
- The successful Senior Civil Engineer will interface and work with the project team on delivery, engage with the Client’s representatives and processes, co-ordinate with the civil sub-contractor project management team on site from mobilization to handover and, in conjunction with the QS, the commercial management of the civil-subcontractor.
- You will deliver projects and client service that are world class. In return, you will receive professional development opportunities to help you become an engineering, people and commercial leader.
- You will report to the Lead Civil Engineer and will primarily be based in the office with some site visits.
- Degree in Civil Engineering.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have a minimum of 2 to 5 years+ post graduate experience working on the civil infrastructure design for windfarms, substation, or electrical power installations.
- The Civil Engineer must have at minimum of 2 to 5 years’ recent design experience for substation or electrical power installations
- Must be up to date to the relevant design codes / standards and statutory information for ROI / NI / UK / EU jurisdictions.
- Be a strong influencer with the ability to partner with a dynamic professional team
- Basic knowledge of Electrical engineering will offer an advantage but this is not essential.
- Excellent communication skills.
- €50k – €53k DOE
- Based in the Dublin office at first and some working possible after a few months.
- Expenses allowance
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Strong CPD programme
- Excellent career prospects
If you are a Civil Engineer / Civil Project Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.