Civil Engineer with 3 – 5 years’ experience required to join one of the largest Irish-owned consultancies with a diverse client base across an increasingly broad range of industry sectors. Projects include Healthcare, Education, Industrial and Pharmaceutical. The successful Civil Engineer will be working as part of a team on the design of drainage, water and roads for a broad range of national and international structural engineering projects. You will assist in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents. This company offers a really positive work environment with great mentoring.
You will ideally have experience in the following:
- A level 8 degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Civil Engineer will have an excellent knowledge of Causeway Flow, MicroDrainage, TRICs, Tuflow, HEC-RAS, EPANet.
- Familiarity with DMURS.
- The successful candidate will have experience producing Flood Risk Assessments.
- An excellent understanding of the engineering principles behind drainage, roads and water system design.
- Experience in working in accordance with BS EN ISO 19650-5:2018 standards.
- 3+ years’ experience in a design office assisting in the preparation of drawings for Civil engineering projects.
- Applicants must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Salary €45k – €55k doe
- Flexitime / Hybrid Working
- Annual performance related bonus
- 23 days’ annual leave
- Paid membership fees to institutes
- Sports and Social club
- Death in Service benefit
- Ongoing CPD & committed to getting Engineers Chartered
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 15344 IND3