Civil Engineer 3 – 5 years’ experience required to join an award-winning engineering consultancy. You will work on the planning and design of civil engineering infrastructure for various property development projects. The successful Civil Engineer will carry out the design of the water supply, drainage and roads for a number of commercial, residential and educational developments across Ireland.
- +€200 million High-rise residential project
- Multiple Strategic Housing Development schemes
- Educational & Healthcare developments
- Multiple Multi-million Euro Hotels
- Large scale highway and relief road projects
- Degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- 3+ years’ experience working as a Civil Engineer in a consultancy
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in civil infrastructure design (earthworks, roads, drainage, water supply) for development projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Strong communication and technical expertise
- Ability to write and present reports
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45k – €55k+ doe
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CVS’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15508