An excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join an award winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy in Dublin. Our Client’s focus is to combine global expertise with local knowledge in a professional, friendly, can-do attitude.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of civil engineering infrastructure for various civil infrastructure projects in Dublin.
- As a Civil Engineer you will work on a wide range of projects such as roads, drainage and water, junction upgrades, road realignment schemes etc, primarily in the public sector.
- The Civil Engineer will be in a client facing role and must be comfortable with technical delivery and project management.
- Degree in civil/structural engineering or equivalent
- Be Chartered or ambitious to become Chartered
- This role will suit a Civil Engineer with approximately 10+ years experience in civil engineering design.
- Ideally have experience in drainage design.
- Be competent in report writing.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent organisation skills.
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary circa €70-€80K DOE
- Flexible hours & Remote working
- Excellent Bonus
- Career Development
- Generous Pension
- Accredited CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Niamh Friel on 0860119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.