Senior Civil Engineer– Water / Wastewater:
**Dublin Or Cork Or Galway Or Mayo**
- Salary €55K- €80K doe + benefits.
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience in the design and management of water / wastewater projects.
- Fantastic opportunity to work on some of the most significant water and wastewater projects in Ireland.
- Hybrid working within Ireland and occasional visits to site.
- Our client has an excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer to join their large civil and structural engineering consultancy.
- The successful Civil Engineer will join their busy water and wastewater team where you will get unrivalled experience working on interesting and challenging projects.
- You will be responsible for the design and management of water infrastructure projects primarily in the wastewater sector.
- The Civil Engineer should have ideally have wastewater network design.
- The role will also include Client liaison, preparation of tenders and proposals for new work.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil / Environmental Engineering or related discipline
- Ideally be Chartered but not essential.
- Civil Engineer with minimum 5+ years’ experience in the design of water / wastewater treatment projects.
- Good report writing skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €55K-€80k+ (doe)
- Free parking
- Hybrid working
- Travel to work scheme
- Accredited CPD programme
- A more detailed list of benefits available on application
If you are a Civil Engineer / Water Engineer / Wastewater Engineer considering a career move, send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.