Civil Design Engineer required for a permanent position with an Irish owned, long established and multi award winning Civil and Structural engineering consultancy in south Dublin. This role will suit a Civil Engineer with approximately 2 to 4 years’ in civil design for site development works. The successful Civil Engineer will work as an integral part of the Engineering team.
This company truly values their employees and provides support to encourage their employees to reach their full potential. This company is currently working on some of Ireland’s more prestigious projects and they offer excellent career development. The successful Civil Engineer will be required to work on the civil infrastructure for a variety of engineering projects some of which are detailed below.
Projects: Civil Infrastructure for the following projects
- Retail project – circa €10m
- Several office blocks and apartment blocks
- A range of public and private infrastructural projects
- Several major Water retaining and sewerage projects
- Two large Retail projects valued in the region of €200m
- Three large HSE projects – new buildings within existing hospital campuses. c €30m & €65m
- Relevant engineering degree
- Be a Civil Engineer with 2 – 4 years’ post graduate design experience working in an engineering consultancy.
- Ideally have at least 2 years in civil infrastructure design for site development works in Ireland
- The successful Civil Design Engineer should ideally have Autocad Civil 3D experience, but this is not essential as training will be provided.
- Applicants must have fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary €37k- €47k + doe + benefits package
- 5% Pension
- Free parking
- Excellent flexitime & some remote working
- Mileage & expenses
- Travel to work scheme
- Death in Service Benefit
- Accredited CPD programme
- Excellent support and guidance from the Directors and Engineers
- Superb place to work, where all staff are truly valued and rewarded
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy with 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of engineering professionals within Ireland.