Civil Design Engineer (3-5+ years):
- Salary €45K – €55k+ doe
- Excellent Bonus
- Remote working in Dublin at present
- Fantastic opportunities for career advancement with this company
- Exciting opportunity for a Civil Engineer with 3-5+ years’ experience who wants the opportunity to apply their creative skills on challenging, high profile projects in our stimulating, multi-discipline design studio in Dublin
- The successful Civil Engineer will join an existing and growing team in their Dublin office with remote working available.
- You will have a unique opportunity to work on a diverse range of challenging infrastructure designs in residential, education, retail, workplace, hotel and aviation.
- As Civil Engineer you will be responsible for developing designs and working as part of a multidiscipline team whilst liaising with Clients.
- This company highly values their staff and the offer excellent career development, whilst having a good work life balance.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
- 3-5+ years’ experience in civil infrastructure design for building projects within a consultancy background.
- Civil Engineer with experience of Highway and pavement design associated with building projects; SuDs design systems; Flood risk assessments;
- Strong practical knowledge of Civils 3D, PDS, AutoCAD and WINDES.
- Excellent Salary €45K – €55k+ doe
- Excellent BONUS
- At present remote working in Dublin
- Paid Institute Membership
- Travel to work scheme
- Pension of 5% or cash equivalent
- Full Private Healthcare
- Office has changing room & showers
- Life Assurance
- 22 days leave
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.