Senior Civil Engineer:
(Civil services, bulk earth works & roads design)
Excellent opportunity for a Senior Civil Engineer with 5+ years’ experience to join a medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in south Dublin. The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of civil engineering works for a range of site development projects. Typical projects include mixed use, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and residential developments for blue chip clients. You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
- €20m Retail
- €15m Hotel
- €15m Mixed use development
- Various Deign & Build projects
- €90m Logistics building – complex project involving a lot of steel design
- Other Mixed use & Industrial developments ranging in values from €20m – €90m.
- Degree in Civil Engineering / Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- Civil Engineer with 5+ years’ civil engineering design experience for site development projects within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have experience in the detailed design of Stormwater Networks, Foul Sewer Networks, Bulk Earthwork Models, and Public Roads
- Must be proficient in Autocad Civil 3D.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Basic Salary €60K-€75K+ doe
- Excellent bonus twice a year (circa 10 – 12%)
- Paid Institute Membership
- 23 days leave per annum
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.