Civil Engineering Technician:
(Civil services, bulk earth works & roads design)
Excellent role for a Civil Engineering Technician with 4-6+ years’ experience to join a dynamic medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. The successful Civil Technician will be responsible for producing high standard civil engineering drawings for a range of site development projects including mixed use, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and residential developments for blue chip clients. You will work on engineering challenging projects whilst having a good work life balance. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
- €10m Hotel
- €20m Retail
- €10m Mixed use development
- Various Deign & Build projects
- €90m Logistics building – complex project & involves a lot of steel design
- Various other Mixed use & Industrial / Logistics developments ranging in values from €20m – €90m.
Role & Requirements:
- Must have 4-6+ years’ civil engineering draughting experience for site development projects within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Civil Technician must have experience in the draughting of Stormwater Networks, Foul Sewer Networks, Bulk Earthwork Models, and Public Roads.
- You will work closely with the Project Engineer & Director.
- Liaise with the Architect and site where necessary on drawings.
- Respond to all contractor queries in a timely fashion.
- Ideally should have Autcoad and Autocad Civil 3D.
- Actively engage in CPD and training.
- Basic Salary €46-56K+ doe
- Bonus twice a year (circa 10 – 12%)
- Paid Institute Membership
- 23 days leave per annum
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineering Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.