- The successful Cad Technician can either work remotely in Ireland or be based in either their Dublin, Cork, Castlebar or Limerick office.
- Our client is a multi-discipline organisation, which encompasses Civil, Transportation, Environment, Structures, Residential and Energy.
- As Cad Technician you will work as part of a team with excellent support and mentoring.
- This consultancy retains their staff because they consistently provide challenging projects, a fulfilling career, and employees are well rewarded for their hard work.
- Our Client has recently achieved a BIM Registration Certificate from NSAI for ISO Standard 19650-2:2018. Their company has embedded BIM principles and Technologies across our organisation with a goal in our sector of becoming ‘BIM leaders in Ireland‘.
As Cad Technician you will be involved in a range of significant public projects including one of the largest Infrastructure projects in the country, Irish Water treatment plant project, Luas projects and a large Highway Scheme in the South/West.
- Cad Technician with 5 – 10+ years’ experience.
- You will ideally have experience working with Irish Water.
- Proficient in Autocad Civil3D
- The successful Cad Technician must be fluent in English and ideally be working in Ireland or the UK in a similar role.
- Salary €50K – €60K+ doe.
- Annual Bonus
- Upskilling CPD Training
- Flexible working hours and remote working within Ireland
- Dublin office beside Luas & other offices have parking
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere.
If you are a Cad Technician who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Alice Condon or call for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.