Civil Cad Technician – (Based on Site):
(Roads & Bridges):
Civil Cad Technician with 3-4 years’ experience required to join one of Ireland’s leading engineering consultancies. The successful Civil Cad Technician will be based on site in Cork. This company offers a wide variety of services in the Civil Engineering, Environmental Engineering, Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering and Safety & Health sectors and have completed numerous successful projects in each area. The successful Cad Technician will work on a major civil engineering project in Cork.
- Civil Cad Technician with 3-4 years + experience working in civil engineering projects within a consultancy or a contractor in Ireland.
- Must have experience working as a Cad Technician on roads and bridges projects in Ireland.
- The successful Cad Technician should be proficient in Autocad
- Must have English and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary circa €30-40K+ doe.
- Accredited Engineers Ireland CPD programme
- Paid Expenses
- Excellent company ethos – project focused – superb atmosphere
- Sports & Social committee.
If you are a Cad Technician who is considering making your next career move, please send your CV to Caroline Herlihy or call for a confidential discussion. Caroline Herlihy has over 20 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.