Building Services Manager:
Building Services Manager required for a tier 1 Main Building Contractor to work on one very large project or look after the building services packages on several mid-sized projects. Our client is currently working on some of the most prestigious projects in Ireland for blue chip clients across the sectors. Our client is looking for someone with traditional building projects experience (apartments /office blocks).
This would be an ideal role for an experienced Building Services Manager looking to advance their career.
- Successfully Procure MEP packages on Projects with a range of values.
- To fully understand and manage the M&E design requirements of the tender/project.
- To manage the Consultant Design Team and any M&E specialist subcontract design to the programme and quality required.
- To set up and manage the project document control strategy and systems.
- Manage and Chair M&E meetings between all parties to ensure the works are successfully executed and the package remain profitable on the project.
- Set up and manage M&E Commissioning Programme.
- Deliver effective verification of the various systems and ensure the end user demonstrations are clear and concise.
- Ideally have a Degree in Building Services, Mechanical or Electrical Engineering. This client will also consider candidates from a trades background with services coordination experience.
- Traditional building project experience – not 100% datacentre experience
- Ideally have 5 years’experience in building services coordination in Ireland and the UK.
- Knowledge and experience of Revit/BIM.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary circa 90k-€100K, depending on experience.
- Company vehicle / travel allowance
- Continuous Professional Development
If you are a Building Services Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.