Senior Bridge Engineer
- We have a fantastic role for a Bridge Engineer who is seeking the next step up in their career.
- Our client is a multidiscipline engineering consultancy with offices across Ireland and internationally.
- They are seeking a Bridge Engineer with approximately five years of experience working in a bridge design environment.
- Our client is fantastic company to work for and this is a really exciting role so please do call me to discuss this role in confidence.
- Level 8 / 9 degree in civil or structural engineering and ideally Chartered
- 5+ years experience in the design of bridge projects within a consultancy
- Experience in leading bridge design to current Standards, including the Eurocodes, the Design Manual for Roads and Bridges (DMRB).
- Inspection of bridge assets to the Eirspan Bridge Management System or similar.
- Production of technical reports.
- Preparation of specifications and contract documents.
- Good Project Management experience.
- Experience in developing and management of Junior Engineers.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €60-75K+ doe.
- Excellent Benefits package, including generous bonus and pension.
- Accredited CPD programme
If you are a Bridge Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your cv CV or contact Caroline Herlihy for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.