An excellent opportunity for a Bridge Engineer to join an award winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy in Dublin. The Successful Bridge Engineer will gain career development, excellent mentoring, and the opportunity to work on innovative bridge projects.
- They successful Bridge Engineer will primarily focus on the rehabilitation and reinforcement of overpasses over a 40-kilometer range.
- Work on new bridge projects and developments subject to the requirements within the public realm.
- The Bridge Engineer would be client facing and comfortable with technical delivery and project management.
- As a Bridge Engineer you will prepare specifications, contract documents and produce technical reports.
- Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering or equivalent.
- The successful Bridge Engineer must have 5+ years’ experience in the design of bridge projects within a consultancy.
- Experience in leading bridge design to current Standards, including the Eurocodes and DMRB.
- Proficient in Eirspan Bridge Management System or similar.
- Good Project Management experience.
- Experience in developing and management of Junior Engineers.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent Salary circa €65-75k.
- Excellent Benefits package
- Generous Bonus
- Hybrid working
- Accredited CPD programme
- Death in Service
If you are a Bridge Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Niamh Friel on 086 0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 22 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.